recaro anniversery/evo seats

Type K

Advanced Member
im looking to get some evo V seats which look identical to the anniversary & honda accord seats and was just wondering if these are any better then then the standard dc5 recaro's?

i read an old thread which said they should fit as all recaro's have the same baseplate but anyone swapped or put these in before?

SuperFLY

Advanced Member
bit of a thread revival but im planning on doing this myself so if you're still about i'll let you know when i do it :)

Melly

Advanced Member
SuperFLY said:
bit of a thread revival but im planning on doing this myself so if you're still about i'll let you know when i do it :)
I would also like to know how it turns out mate. I'm think about sticking a set of ep3 prem recaros in my dc5 as I'm finding the standard seats a bit tight about the thighs :lol:

If it works I will start my search for a new seat ;)

Cheers,
Melly

SuperFLY

Advanced Member
im doing a deal at the moment to get the seats, it seems when doing this in the states they use DC5R rails in their RSX's so im hoping there wont be much modification required.. wont know until i try.

replacing the carpet too so its a long process but as soon as i've got the seats i can get on with it :D